Tuesday, August 06, 2013

OC Register internship coming to a close

wow it's August! How'd that happen? The Tiger and I spent a lot of time driving to Santa Ana and Tustin this summer. I was in Tustin just 3 days ago working on a story about Yong-In Martian Arts' team USA which competed at the 2013 National Taekwondo Championships.

As my internship at the Register comes to a close next week, I am looking around sending out feelers to other media outlets. Surely there must be one out there that can use an exepienced Spanish speaking reporter? There is an outside shot that I will be a member of the Tustin team in the future, but no guarantees, as such I have started to look for my next journalistic gig.

It was nice to come in today and find two stories ready for me to tackle as I like to stay busy doing good work.

Would not be surprised if a big change is in the works. That's it for now!

No comments: